Attend our Open House Saturday October 26, 2019 -- 8:00am to 2:00pm. Click here for more information
American Heritage Protective Services, Inc. provides contract security services to businesses, individuals and public entities throughout Illinois and Indiana. American Heritage Protective Services, Inc. has grown steadily over the years through recruitment, training, and the retention of security professionals.
We encourage criminal justice and security professionals, honorably discharged military personnel, active police officers (available for off-duty assignments) and retired/former police officers to contact us.
Due to consistent growth, American Heritage Protective Services, Inc. always has great demand for qualified Security Officers who can comply with the following requirements:
- Verifiable Work History
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Successfully Complete Multi-Agency Criminal Background Checks
- Successfully Complete Pre-Assignment Drug Screen
- Military Discharge of Honorable or Less than Honorable (when applicable)
- Possess a Valid Driver's License
- Possess Physical Ability to Perform Duties With Little or No Assistance
- Be 21 Years or Over or as Prescribed by Law
- Successfully Complete Twenty Hour Training
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit our Corporate Office located at 5100 W. 127th Street, Alsip, IL 60803, Monday through Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm. Your application will enable us to verify former employment, education and skills, personal references and military service. Offers of employment are extended subject to verification of the above information, as well as pre-assignment drug screen and multiple criminal history checks.
EQUAL RIGHTS NOTICE
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, American Heritage Protective Services, Inc. upholds all State and Federal Civil Rights laws. Sexual or workplace harassment between supervisors and subordinates or between co-workers cannot and will not be tolerated by American Heritage Protective Services, Inc.